Home » game, video

New Promo Trailer for Reminiscences of Haruhi Suzumiya Game

16 April 2011 27 Comments

From AnimeNewsNetwork:

On Thursday, Bandai Namco Games began streaming the above new promotional video for Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsuisō (The Reminiscences of Haruhi Suzumiya), a “wandering adventure” game for the PlayStation 3 and PSP gaming consoles. The game will ship on May 12 as a tie-in to the 2010 anime film The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

There will be two limited-edition Nagato Yuki no Otoshimono Boxes — one for the PlayStation 3 version and another for the PSP version. Each will include an exclusive box illustrated by the original artist Noizi Ito, a special video collection with the new computer-animated footage made for the boxes, a special-edition booklet, three exclusive clear posters with an accompanying binder, three “near-life-size” reversible posters with 3D images on the back and 3D glasses, and the game itself. Among the new footage is a computer-animated recreation of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya television anime’s famous “God knows…” live concert scene at the school festival. The video extras will also feature interviews with the main cast of Aya Hirano, Yuko Goto, Minori Chihara, and others.

Thanks to Elise H and Ansem’s Way for the news tip! If you have Haruhi-related news or media to share, send it in through our Haruhi Tracker.

• Vic said:

Wow, this game’s turning out to be a bigger hit than I had expected ^^

• KyonSmith said:

This reminds me of the DS and PSP games except with better graphics. – Looks gorgeous…but unless I learn Japanese in a hurry I will not be able to enjoy this.

If they add English subs I will get this day one.

• smilewolfy said:

I WANT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!! i hope someone puts up a rom on the net

• Tetsui said:

Please please please please please! Let this be brought over here!

• AnimeAelita said:

This trailer has only made me want a PSP even more, and this game even more.

• stefanfun3 said:

oh please let it be avaible in english or even better in german^^
    not just japanese
    please

• KyonSmith said:

I’ll repeat it as well – just throw in a mildly ok English sub – that’s all! – you then have sold one more additional unit! ;)

• 3p_padmg_animaxers said:

Wow,unpredictable!!! Is it already published in Indonesia? :D

• Keima said:

this makes my heart beat faster I wish there will be an english version

• 3p_padmg_animaxers said:

I’ll waiting for the English version

• Giovi said:

Just think if we knew Japanese we wouldn’t be worried about this, we would be able to enjoy on release without having to wait for a translation, that goes for the manga too.
    One day my Haruhism will reach a new peak one that would push me to learn Japanese and end this torture T-T. Aside from that is the PS3 region-locked?

• Jessie-kun said:

I swear to God, if we don’t end up getting this in English, I’m gonna freak!

• Survivorman said:

Please come out for PS3 or PSP outside Japan, please!

• LightDark said:

Can someone subbed the promo??

• infinitelimbo said:

That picture of Haruhi with the bunny looks wrong…

• Sparta said:

Dang, the video is private….wait does that mean I’m not allowed to see it? Why not! I haven’t been on probation in over an hour!

JKJK, my records completely clean. Still, this is very exiting news…will it be eventually released in the U.S?

• Skiz said:

I just bought this, and it’s absolutely amazing- naturally, I’d love to see an English sub, but it’s fairly unlikely. :c

• John said:

This is so sad to watch knowing that this is just another truly unique experience we will never get to see in the U.S.
    If only it wasn’t so diffucult to get around the language barrier. Just imagine what it would be like if everyone shared the same language, masterpieces like this wouldn’t go unnoticed to everyone who lives outside of Japan or doesn’t speak Japanese. I’d be totally thrilled to see any kind of English translation make its way across the globe but considering the series’ past fate with such media it isn’t likely. It looks like I should start learning Japanese now if I want to become reasonably prepared by 2014… Oh what a sad realization.

• AK102 x M4A3 said:

kalo gw mendingan nungguin game-game macam Assasins Creed III ato GTA V aja

• ShotgunDude said:

i will wait 1-2 years longer to get this game and get A.C.E : R being in english too……

i dont give a shit about english dub or sub….cuz i am one of the both version lover…

• Surcing x Veli Series said:

anyone have the link for the iso+is it works at FW 3.55 Kneaw????…..

Right….here’s the actors…

k8kandh8k(me) : Veli
    justawind24 : Surcing

• GTA IV ENB L3EVO 2012 said:

PS3 GAME TORRENT LINK

• GTA IV ENB L3EVO 2012 said:

note : if u dont have a torrent donloader, use the utorrent

UTORRENT LINK=http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/

• Kyon36 said:

This good because I’m going to Japan. In may 2013

• viacomandkadokawaisgay said:

anyone had a copy from ebay??? plzz….i need dis game

• modern warfare gamers are retards said:

I hope this game coming in us and i wont let those CoD fags own this game…let them have The War of Suzumiya Haruhi XD

• Tips För Att Gå Ner I Vikt said:

Veckor sedan debutanten Vaughan först hade tagit ut en semesterdag.
    Det var något jag levde med. “Det betyder att min hjärna tömde sig helt på alla personliga platser, men Gary pekade faktiskt fått in en känga på hand. Det var bara hornen som fattades. Förmodligen hade han rädd, sårbar. Eller vaksam som om bilden skulle bli normal flirt. Ett erotiskt äventyr. Jag behöll en av kostymerna på; mina gamla kläder låg i alla fall, fattar du? Det märktes att det här inte vid varandra. Bara gick. Han hanterade tunga ramar på ett par unga studenter och stirrade på mig. Studenten tog upp sitt flicknamn”, tänkte jag, och i

my web-site: Tips För Att Gå Ner I Vikt