Home » game

New Game Art from Reminiscences of Haruhi Suzumiya for PSP/PS3

19 February 2011 19 Comments

Some new game art from the Reminiscences of Haruhi Suzumiya has been floating around the Internet recently, below are a sample of in-game CG and screenshots. The game is set in the parallel world of ‘The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya’ movie. The story is a continuation of the end of the film. The player assumes the role of Kyon as he finds himself at the Kita High School Festival again in a world where the SOS Brigade does not exist. Official release date for Japan is set for March 24, 2011. Visit the official site (Japanese only). A nice collection of game art and screenshots can be found here and at Woun’s site.

Thanks to Woun for the news tip. If you have Haruhi-related news or media to share, send it in through our Haruhi Tracker.

• Yeboi said:

beautiful :D

• KyonzumiNagato13 said:

I actually want to buy this game now… Well, I did already, but I want to buy it more now that I’ve seen the pictures… Unfortunately, I won’t understand it much.

• Tchi said:

They wouldn’t shoot entirely in the dark if they translated in into English and released it outside Japan. After the greatness of the movie, this game will undoubtedly interest a large number of people.

Though, of course, it depends on if the game is good or not. At least it LOOKS good so far. God, it’s always this: Either learn Japanese, or hope for it to get translated into English.

• Times said:

interesting o.o
    damn if i only had a PSP or a PS3…

• thpl.Shinigami said:

O Lol I just bought psp go… Lucky me! Oh w8 I bearly read Jap lol no good

• scott said:

I Wish they would bring the game to america! I wish that they would bring all the games to america! I mean if they bring the Anime,Manga, and Novels to america then why not the games! :(

• rox said:

behold world, i am entertained

• bluecrimson said:

im more interested in the previous games being translated but i dont mind if this one gets translated as a one off

• KyonxYuki said:

I am getting this game for my b-day i am going to try to hack into it and get english words but overall beutifull

• Survivorman said:

Yuki is so cute when she shows emotions :D Beautiful artwork!

• Michael Forman said:

Will this be translated to English? I really would like to buy this game. It looks and sounds so awesome >.<.

• no_sushi said:

I’ll play this to see Yuki in that maid outfit. Too cute to resist, really!

• Amalefan said:

I am just starting the series. Watching Resort Island Syndrome Part 1 Japanese with English Subtitles [and want to learn Nihongo [Japanese] badly. I am not even at the part where the movie comes in and I STILL WANT THIS VIDEO GAME!

• Koorimaru said:

That last picture…oh my Haruhi. I NEED to marry Yuki somehow.

• Koorimaru said:

Oh yeah every other fanboy: HANDS OFF. Yuki’s my love.

• Haruhiist said:

Yuki Nagato in a maid outfit blushing
    Long hair Haruhi in a bunny suit

MAJOR NOSEBLEED !

• KyonSmith said:

I want this to be released in the states. – This is so epic looking…Yuki at the cosplay cafe!!!! OMG!

The movie was spectacular and this would be fun to continue…in English or at least Subs…

• frontline commando 2 hack said:

That is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your rss feed and look ahead to seeking extra of
    your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

• Megapolis Hack said:

je le voir day-to-day quelques page Web et blogs lire articles, but ce weblog provides caractéristique a basé content.
    d’en haut|salut de , ce weekend est fastidious dans pour me, since ce moment
    je lis ce great instructif article ici à mon there d’en haut|salut de What’s en haut, Je desire souscrire pour ce webpage à obtain newest les mises à jour,
    thus où peux-je le faire s’il vous plaît assist de  !
    Hi là ! Je suis au travail le broutant votre blog de mon nouveau iphone iphone !
    A voulu dire juste que j’aime lire votre blog et attend avec
    impatience toutes vos postes ! continue Le travail de superb !